May 5, 2007

























The fact that my dad was able to walk me down the aisle was one of the best parts of the whole day. About a year and a half prior to the wedding my dad suffered a very severe stroke. This was the first time showing off that he could walk his daughter down the aisle without the use of his wheelchair. He worked really hard to get here and did an amazing job.



We Do!!!



My girls fixing my bustle


After the ceremony were able to unwind before the reception by taking a little cruise around in the golf cart.







My dad doing his best dancing with me at the Father/Daughther dance



My brother taking over for my dad on the Father/Daugher Dance


Eric dancing with his mom on the Mother Son Dance

















The best friend and Matron of Honor ever!































No comments: