November 21, 2008


Zumba is my new favorite thing. I now feel like my home away from home is the YMCA but I am hoping I will be able to get in better shape pretty soon :) Good thing they have childcare and I have my grandma who will watch Blake a few times a week for me! I try and take Zumba 4 days a week and a step strength class 2 days a week. I have been doing it for about 2 weeks now and LOVE it. Zumba is so much fun, its like a big party but you sweat like crazy!! Hopefully all my hardwork will pay off shortly. If anyone is a member at the Y, you should really try the class.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm a Y member! although I'm not a huge fan of Zumba... it's fun, but so many people in the class. Hope that all your hard work is paying off! See you tuesday!

Keren said...

I may have to try it out...thanks for the recommendation!