May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa Henry

My Mom and Henry in their Harley Shirts all the way from Richmond VA. It's such an amazing story how these shirts made it all the way to WA. My mom was reunited with her brother she hasn't had contact with in YEARS. He lives back in Richmond where my mom lived until she was about 14. Well once they reunited they realized that they had tons in common and one of the things was their love for Harley's. They even get to finally see each other after many years this summer in Sturgis. There is no better place for people who love Harley's to meet up. The story is amazing and it gives me goosebumps every time I talk about it!
Aren't they adorable
Papa Henry helping Blake pick out the perfect pretzel.
My little Beethoven!

He really thought he was something else banging on those piano keys






Aunt Betty and Blake

Daddy was helping him out!


No comments: