May 22, 2009

Owens Beach and the Zoo with the Fentons

Last week I met up with my friend Keren down at Pt. Defiance. First we went to the beach to take some pictures of the kiddos and then it was off to the zoo. The weather was beautiful and the kids had a lot of fun. Bear with all the pictures I have been messing around in Photoshop so *most* of these pictures have been edited.
I love chubby little sandy feet!
There was a big Kayaking thing going down at the beach



Little Norah
Blake loved playing in the rocks and sand!
Norah decided that the stroller wasn't for her so she escaped :)

Jacob is such a little cutie!









Blake and Norah holding hands



Blake loves the fishies
Peacocks are soo pretty!



1 comment:

Stepheni said...

Hey there woman, I was just surfin through and that first picture of Blake really caught my eye!! I did not know that you were into photography, I really think you are onto something great!!