January 4, 2009

Mommy's little Viking fan!

Blake and Daddy's favorite team played today; they didn't win but Blake is still a fan no matter what :). A couple people (Uncle Garrett, and Aaron) tried to switch Blake to like other teams this Christmas, but we are a strictly Vikings household. Blake wasn't much into the game, there are so many more fun things to do. His new favorite thing is to hide behind the curtains and look out the window. When I come up he likes to play peek a boo with the curtains. He is so stinking cute! It is just so much fun to watch him grow and discover the world around him, even though he is becoming a bit mischievous these days!
My little Vikings fan
So cute

Reading/Listening to his book
Hiding behind the curtains
Checking out what's going on outside
I see you Mommy
Playing with the jungle

1 comment:

Keren said...

So Cute!! Dont you love having a little boy to dress up in football jerseys???!!!

Im not super happy with the Viking thing..but at least it's not the Packers so I'll let it slide :)

hehe...do I get to see you on Saturday at my place???